Step 1. Getting To Know You
Step 4. Conducting Your Due Diligence
Marc will introduce you directly to the franchise executives and as a candidate franchisee coming from a FranChoice Consultant you go directly to the front of the line! You get their quick and undivided attention while Coach Marc stays by your side every step of the way - supporting you in getting the information you need in order to make the best possible decision for you and your future. Ultimately, Marc can't do your research for you. Only you can conduct a thorough and complete investigation of franchise opportunities to determine if one is right for you. It's your life, it's your time, energy, dreams and aspirations - the great news is - YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR FUTURE -
Step 2. In-Depth Consultation
Marc will be asking you many detailed questions to determine the business characteristics that match best with you. Questions like:
- What are your reasons for wanting to own a business?
- How well do you handle change and stress?
- Have you owned a business of your own before?
- What hours will you want to work?
- Will you be involved on a full-time or part-time basis?
- Where do you want your business to be located?
- How do you feel about managing people? How many?
- How much capital are you willing to invest?
- Will you want to build multiple units? Grow bigger?
- How soon do you want your business to open?
Step 3. Franchise Selections and Introduce them to you
He will then use your personalized model to search FranChoice's comprehensive availability of franchisee models to see which franchise opportunities fit best. The process of matching you, your model and a franchisor takes many factors into account including:
- Your many core desired franchise characteristics
- Territory availability, growth opportunity
- Investment level, financing support
- Your risk and reward comfort levels
- Culture and personality match with the franchisor